- 2017-March InnoRoute announces its secure MaxBox router for SMEs (description in German)
- 2017-March InnoRoute starts to deliver the final version of its TrustNode IPv6 router: http://trustno.de.
Samples can be seen at embedded world 2017 in Nuremberg at the booths of InnoRoute's partners CAD-UL and TQ-Systems
- 2016-November InnoRoute starts to deliver first engineering samples of its TrustNode IPv6 router
- 2016-03-31 InnoRoute successfully finished its research on flexible VDSL/G.fast distribution points in the research project Flex-DP.
- 2015-06-26 InnoRoute is partner in the EU 5G-PPP projects SELFNET and CHARISMA.
- 2015-May InnoRoute establishs an office in Leipzig
- 2015-04-21 InnoRoute presents its YouQoS approach at ITG conference "Breitbandversorgung in Deutschland 2015".
- 2015-01-20 InnoRoute is partner in the Industrial Internet-of-Things research project Treufunk, funded by the German Ministry of Research and Education.
- 2015-01-09 InnoRoute is supported by European Commission in creating a disruptive routing platform for the Internet-of-Things: PDF.
- 2014-12-22 InnoRoute's proposal was selected by the European FP7 project Fed4FIRE for experimenting on the Fed4FIRE infrastructure (Tuning User-Driven Network Reprovisioning - TUNeR) to evaluate InnoRoute's concepts for user-controlled QoS in larger networks.
- 2014-10-02 InnoRoute presents its YouQoS approach of user-controlled QoS to the Home Gateway Initiative.
- 2014-07-09 InnoRoute, Fraunhofer ESK, and Lantiq are partners in the research project FlexDP to improve G.fast/VDSL2 Distribution Points: Press release (German). The project is funded by Bayerische Forschungsstiftung.
- 2014-06-20 InnoRoute announces a research router platform.
- 2014-05-12/13 InnoRoute is selected to participate in the Rohde & Schwarz Innovation Forum.
- 2014-02-27 InnoRoute is presenting on "Ethernet over noisy channels" in Session 19: Internet & Communication I at embedded world 2014 in Nuremberg.
- 2014-02-21 InnoRoute Article (German) about YouQoS project appears in Funkschau together with 2 expert comments from Professor Andreas Kirstädter, University of Stuttgart, und Dirk Wieberneit from Lantiq. The article can also be downloaded from Lantiq web site.
- 2014-02-19 Half-time review of the YouQoS project, funded by the German Ministry of Research and Education under Förderkennzeichen 16BP1210. InnoRoute shows the first lab demonstrator.
- 2013-11-08 InnoRoute provides a solution for a secure router network based on its RoutEngine chip.
- 2013-11-07 InnoRoute participates in the in Munich with presentation and paper (submitted version).
- 2013-08-12 InnoRoute has shown the first 4-Port VDSL2 Bonding Demo in their Labs. Read the White Paper.
- 2013-03-01 InnoRoute has a new office in Marsstrasse 14a, 80335 Munich.
- 2012-08-16 InnoRoute research is funded by the German Ministry of Research and Education (KMU-innovativ):
- 2012-07-24 InnoRoute research is funded by the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media (NewAPI):
- 2012-06-04 InnoRoute gets assigned a Patent from DPMA.
- 2012-02-28 InnoRoute booth at Embedded World 2012.
- 2011-12-06 FlowEngine traffic managment IP for access multiplexers is in the field!
- 2011-09-09 InnoRoute announces the FlowEngine IR-FExG product family.
- 2011-02-18 InnoRoute submitted a first patent to DPMA.
- 2011-01-01 InnoRoute is partner in the EU FP7 research project GREENET on energy-efficient wireless networks.
- 2010-10-29 Article about InnoRoute's platform for future Internet research appeared in the ICaST magazine.
- 2010-10-01 Team established in first office location Sonnenstrasse, Munich.
- 2010-08-06 Four partners join InnoRoute.
- 2010-04-27 Foundation of InnoRoute GmbH.